Lots of exciting things are happening at C3 during our C3Room4More Expansion Project!
- For the remainder of the summer, the area in front of our main entrance will be blocked off as foundation is poured and our new lobby is constructed! Please leave parking spaces on the west side of our lot for those with mobility issues and young children. Thank you!
- The journey to The Cafe Venue (located in the Reactor) is currently an adventure! Just follow the marked path and you won’t get lost. When services end, you are welcome to exit from the east and west Reactor doors directly to the parking lot.
- Our gym is ‘offline’ while the ceiling and east wall are rebuilt. The Cafe Venue is temporarily located in The Reactor during this time. We’re making #C3Room4More! We expect the Cafe Venue to re-open in the gym in October, when the new stage area, storage, sound treatments and electric work have been completed.
- Temporary walls have been erected to support the building during additional demolition work. You’ll see them inside when you are in the lobby.
- A large portion of the roof has been removed and will be rebuilt to accommodate our larger lobby and mezzanine level (future 2nd floor!). The gym room is also being replaced.
- The old kitchen has been emptied and demolished to make room for our new lobby and Coffee ‘n More area.
Watch the video below to catch the vision of #C3Room4More!
If you are interesting in submitting a donation towards the expansion project, you can do that online or contact the church office.