Lots of exciting things are happening at C3 during our C3Room4More Expansion Project! If you have any questions on Sunday, please ask a friendly member of our Greeter Team.
Beginning Sunday, January 14:
This Sunday you will see “the open floor plan” of the new Lobby! More walls have been removed and a new walkway has been made to the Reactor/Café venue. The front entrance will be through the new garage door. Donuts will be found in the Lobby area in front of Coffee ‘n More. Work on restoring the gym floor has begun and will continue through the month. During the week, the Lobby is still an active construction zone so entrance to the church during the day is through the west side office door.
- To provide additional seating in the Live Venue, the Family Room has been moved into what was the Starting Point 2 Room (across the hall). Beginning Sunday, September 10, parents with young children who are not able to remain in our wonderful kids’ program will be able to see the message on the big screen TV located in the new Family Room.
We have 3 main entrances into the church building on Sunday
- The front ‘garage door’ (during the week this door is not accessible – please use the church office entrance on the northwest side of the church during the week)
- New double doors on the west side of the building into the kid’s hallway (greeters are at that door 20 minutes before each service begins)
- The back door into the LIVE venue (it may look like a construction zone, but it’s not!)
- The area directly in front of our entrance can be driven on but at this time we ask that cars are not parked there until lines are added to it for everyone’s safety.
- The journey to The Cafe Venue (located in the Reactor) is currently an adventure! Just follow the marked path and you won’t get lost. When services end, you are welcome to exit from the east and west Reactor doors directly to the parking lot.
- Our gym is ‘offline’ while the ceiling and east wall are rebuilt and the floor is restored. The Cafe Venue is temporarily located in The Reactor during this time. We’re making #C3Room4More! We expect the Cafe Venue to re-open in the gym in March, when the new stage area, storage, sound treatments and electric work have been completed.
- A large portion of the roof has been removed and will be rebuilt to accommodate our larger lobby and mezzanine level (future 2nd floor!). The gym roof is also being replaced.
- The old kitchen has been emptied and demolished to make room for our new lobby and Coffee ‘n More area.
Watch the video below to catch the vision of #C3Room4More!