PLAN YOUR VISIT
ARE YOU NEW TO C3?
We are a NO pressure type of place. We want you to feel like you’re at home in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Drop by our information counter or see anyone wearing a name tag and let them know you are new. They can show you around and answer any questions you might have about our church.
Don’t forget to get your no-obligation free gift in the lobby under the gift banners. It’s our way of saying thank you for dropping by and checking us out.
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
North Venue Traditions Service
Here’s what will happen when you Plan Your Visit!
- Park in a space reserved just for you, right in front!
- Head through the main entrance and directly to our Connect room, where a host will meet you and help you check in your kids.
- Proceed to your reserved seats in the venue of your choice.
- Following the service, pick up your kids and stop by the Connect Room again if you have questions.
- Pick up a free gift on your way out (and remember to grab your kids as well!)
WHAT ARE YOUR SERVICES LIKE?
In all three venues you will find a live band that will lead us in a few songs (you can sing along or just listen). A pastor will give a message that is relevant to your life. He will speak from either the East or West venue and he’ll be live streamed into the other venues. You can take notes in your program or on our app or you can just sit and listen! Connection cards, tithes and offerings are put in boxes at the back of our venues or submitted online or on our app.
…all in about 60 minutes!
Our East Venue hosts a dynamic, modern, and meditative worship experience. Find this venue through the main doors and to the right.
Our West Venue hosts an energetic, contemporary, and contemplative worship experience. Find this venue through the main doors and to the left.
Our North venue hosts our “Traditions” service at 8:45am. This service has quieter, more traditional music. Find this venue through our main doors, in the back to the right of our coffee bar!
WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?
Infant – 4th Grade
Enjoy the service while our highly trained staff teaches your kids at their grade level.
Available during all service times.
WHAT ABOUT MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS?
Kids in grades 5-7 are invited to join us at the 10am and 11:15am services in The Reactor for an engaged, age-appropriate program called The Mix.
Kids in grades 8-12 are encouraged to attend Sunday services in our main venues.
We have an additional mid-week program (Wednesdays at 6pm) for students in grades 6-12.
WHERE IS C3 LOCATED?
150 Gage Boulevard Richland, WA 99352 509-627-2055
Service Times: 8:45am | 10:00am | 11:15am
- What should I wear? We want you to be comfortable. Most of us dress casually but wear what makes you comfortable.
- Can I bring my pet? During C3 events, Service Dogs are welcome. Under the ADA, they must be harnessed, leashed, tethered, or under otherwise effective control. We kindly ask you to leave all other pets at home.
- How long is the service? Services last about an hour. We start by singing three to four songs, then you’ll hear announcements and a mesage from one of our pastors.
- Can I attend if I’m _____? Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being accepted: divorced, single parent, broke, an addict, a skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!
Still have questions? Call us at 509-627-2055!
INVITE A FRIEND!
Right click and save these photos to share on social media!
150 Gage Boulevard | Richland, Washington 99352
Sunday Services: 8:45am | 10:00am | 11:15am