K – 3rd Grade
Geared towards K-3rd. We provide worship and Bible study. Each month we provide a bible point and memory verse.
Scroll on down to see what your kids are learning this week.
One of the main objectives is to help establish six specific HABITS in your children’s lives. These H.A.B.I.T.S will help them develop a life-long relationship with God and others. Our desire is that each child become a devoted Christ follower.
H - Hang Time with God
- Devotional time with weekly God Time cards
- Bible reading – Most children read 20 minutes a day for school, encourage them to spend time daily with God.
A - Acts of Kindness
- Help mom or dad prepare dinner
- Help do yardwork
- Smile at someone who looks sad
- Share school supplies with someone who doesn’t have any
- Ask somebody if they’d like a hug
- Pick flowers and give to an elderly neighbor
B - Bible Memorization
I - Involvement in Church
- Help the teacher clean up after Power Kids
- Help clean church grounds on clean up days
- Attend the outreach events (Jesus’ Birthday, Movie night..)
- Prepare an Operation Christmas Child shoebox
T - Tithing Commitment
S - Sharing Jesus with Others
Earn that Bible Buck!
Each of the H.A.B.I.T. categories has a “bible buck” value attached to it. Each week total up the Bible Buck value for the categories where your child preformed. Your child can then turn in the form to their teacher signed by you. They will then receive the Bible Buck. Bible Bucks can be spent at the Bible Buck store!
What’s Your Child Learning
Your child gets handouts every week, if you want a copy, save or print the material listed under the appropriate month below.
If you would like to view C3 Kids Lesson Videos, please click the button below to request a password. The Lesson Videos are available on the Current Lesson and Past Lesson pages.
Power Kids Events
For kids who've just completed kindergarten through 5th grade!
All kids who attend will choose a sport to focus on: Basketball, Soccer or Cheerleading.
But that's not all! Kids will enjoy upbeat rallies filled with energetic music, fun sports stories, and Bible stories that will help them discover character traits that can help them excel in sports and in life.
Check back beginning May 1 for a registration link!