THANK YOU! Together we raised over $142,000.
WITHIN THE CHURCH
As our congregation grows so must we!
We would like to add a larger paved parking area on the lower level of our property with a ramp that takes people up the hill easily. Our parking lot is over 80% full during Sunday services. This will allow us more room for parking as the church grows.
WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
C3 is partnering with Mirror Ministries to build a safe house for people they are working with to get them out of human trafficking. The safe house would be used for minors since many of the trafficked people in the Tri-Cities that Mirror Ministries deals with are under age 18. This will be the first safe house in the state of Washington to offer a space for minors.
Mirror Ministries Restoration Home for minor girls dream location
Most promising practices nationwide at Restoration Homes for Trafficking Victims have shown we would like to have:
- Rural acreage (County)
- Just looks like a home – discreet & private
- (Long driveway)
- At least a mile to the next road/business
- Not more than 20 minutes from Tri-Cities
- Large home 7-8 bedrooms (one of those separate from others for small ‘master suite’)
- Big kitchen
- Dining Room
- 3+ bathrooms (one in ‘master suite’, one in living area – each level, two by bedrooms)
- Large Living room & Family Room
- School building for 8 students (Separate is most ideal but room in the main house could be used)
- Counseling area
- Office space
- Gymnasium, basketball court, pool
- Room for horses
- Play ground area
- Peaceful setting
- Privacy, distance from neighbors
- Garden area
- Welcoming Home, Beautiful, Joyful, Love filled
THANK YOU! Together we raised over $142,000!
C3TC to 77977
150 Gage Blvd. Richland, WA 99352
On Sundays you can drop your gift in a Connection Box (in the back of each venue)
150 Gage Boulevard | Richland, Washington 99352
Sunday Services: 8:45am | 10:00am | 11:15am