C3 COVID-19 Response
During COVID-19, our services and kids programs will be held online!
Join us live Sundays at 10am.
Watch on demand.
(Messages are available after 2:00 p.m. on Sundays.)
C3 Students LIVE Wednesdays at 6:30pm and DAILY at noon!
(For grades 6-12)
If someone asks why your church chose to respond to this health crisis by closing its doors, here’s my response:
- We are loving our neighbors by protecting our neighbors.
- We are not being fearful. We are being responsible.
- This is what love requires of us in this season.
Thank you for your patience. We will do our best to keep you informed and connected.
– Pastor Mark
Want To Talk to someone?
C3 Counseling Network
Schedule a Consultation
Chaplain | Support Pastor
Strategic Leader, Outreach & Next Steps
Strategic Leader, Family Ministries
Student Ministries Director
Middle School Director
- How do I get to the livestream? Our livestream service is available under the watch tab above or on our app. It’s also available on our Facebook page via Facebook Live.
- How long is the service? Services last about an hour. We start by singing a few songs, then you’ll hear a message from one of our pastors.
- Can I attend if I’m _____? Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being accepted: divorced, single parent, broke, an addict, a skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!
- What about my kids? We have on-demand programming for kids in preschool through 8th grade on our website. In addition, C3 Students in grades 6-12 have LIVE programming Wednesday nights at 6:30pm followed by Zoom online small groups by grade & gender.
Still have questions? Call us at 509-627-2055 or send us a message below!
have more questions? Contact us!
150 Gage Boulevard
Richland, WA, 99352