C3 COVID-19 Response
C3 Leadership is hard at work planning to PHASE IN meeting in person as soon as we are given the go-ahead from our Washington State Governor. As we confirm details, we will post them here.
During our current Phase 1, our services and kids programs are being held online!
Live Sundays at 10 a.m.
Live Wednesday devotionals.
(Every Wednesday at noon)
Watch on demand.
(Messages are available after 2 p.m. on Sundays.)
C3 Students LIVE Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. and DAILY at noon!
(For grades 6-12)
If someone asks why your church chose to respond to this health crisis by closing its doors, here’s my response:
- We are loving our neighbors by protecting our neighbors.
- We are not being fearful. We are being responsible.
- This is what love requires of us in this season.
Thank you for your patience. We will do our best to keep you informed and connected.
– Pastor Mark
Want To Talk to someone?
C3 Counseling Network
Schedule a Consultation
Chaplain | Support Pastor
Strategic Leader, Outreach & Next Steps
Strategic Leader, Family Ministries
Student Ministries Director
Middle School Director
- How do I get to the livestream? Our livestream service is available under the watch tab above or on our app. It’s also available on our Facebook page via Facebook Live.
- How long is the service? Services last about an hour. We start by singing a few songs, then you’ll hear a message from one of our pastors.
- Can I attend if I’m _____? Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being accepted: divorced, single parent, broke, an addict, a skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!
- What about my kids? We have on-demand programming for kids in preschool through 8th grade on our website. In addition, C3 Students in grades 6-12 have LIVE programming Wednesday nights at 6:30pm followed by Zoom online small groups by grade & gender.
Still have questions? Call us at 509-627-2055 or send us a message below!