We are holding services BOTH in-person and online!
East venue services are at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The North venue will be available for overflow and will reflect the same awesome experience on a huge screen. Our Online experience is the same as what you see in-person, but from the comfort of your own couch!
For more information, check out our FAQs at the bottom of the page.
All C3 Kids programs are back open! Below is some quick info for when you check in:
- Room caps – each room HAS A CAP to ensure social distancing in our spaces. Arrive early to secure your child’s space.
- Masks – MUST be worn while attending a C3 Kids class.
- Temperatures – WILL NOT be taken to enter our spaces.
- Locations – Elementary rooms have moved around. See the map for new room locations.
Every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m., join Students in grades 6th-12th in-person OR online! Both experiences are nearly IDENTICAL and will only be getting better and better!
If you decide to join us in-person, doors open at 6 p.m. Enter through the front doors to check-in, then into the East venue.
Nov. 1 was to be our relaunch of The Mix (Middle School program) at our 10:30am service. However, we have had to make the difficult decision to place a hold on our re-opening plans. We apologize for any inconvenience this decision causes and appreciate your patience as we work through the details and create a plan that will set our program up for success. This page will be updated when we new information.
WELCOME BACK FAQs
Will you still livestream your services?
What precautions are you taking?
The health and safety of our C3 family is extremely important! Here is what you can expect:
- All spaces will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the building.
- You’ll notice that rows of chairs are strategically distanced. We will provide a ‘spacer’ for you to place next to your family unit to help others know where they can sit safely distanced.
- Masks must be worn during C3 services and programs. C3 has extra masks available.
- Temperature checks are required for all staff and volunteers.
- Get the latest C3 information and take notes on our mobile app! Download the app here.
Do I need a reservation to attend services?
No, but we do advise you to arrive to services early so you can get a seat. If we are unable to maintain social distancing, attendees will be asked to sit in a different venue, return for a later service or join us online.
Will you notify me if someone at a service tests positive for Covid?
If someone informs us that they tested positive for Covid and could have been contagious at an event, we will post an announcement on our mobile app.
Anything Else I Should Know?
WE are the church. The church is not a building, and the church never closed! We never closed our doors, but opened them wider to the whole world when our services went completely virtual.
We are so excited to be meeting in person again! Let’s continue to be graceful with each other and come together as brothers and sisters in Jesus.
We ask you to remember, you can be Christian AND have differing ideas. But as Christians, we stand together because there’s something we agree on far more than the things that we disagree on – we agree that Jesus is King of Kings. Treat each other with kindness and please refrain from arguing over non-salvation issues.