We are holding services BOTH in-person and online!
East venue services are at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The North venue will be available for overflow and will reflect the same awesome experience on a huge screen. Our Online experience is the same as what you see in-person, but from the comfort of your own couch!
For more information, check out our FAQs at the bottom of the page. You can also watch our reopening announcement.
KIDS & THE MIX
Beginning in November The Mix and Kids programs will start a welcome back, phase in plan!
The Mix (for grades 5th-8th) will start meeting Nov. 1 in the North Venue at 10:30 a.m.
C3 Kids will begin a roll out plan in November. Starting Nov. 1, Nursery and Preschool programs will resume for all services (9 & 10:30am). On Nov. 15, Kindergarten through 4th grade programs will start back up at both services.
Every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m., join Students in grades 6th-12th in-person OR online! Both experiences are nearly IDENTICAL and will only be getting better and better!
If you decide to join us in-person, doors open at 6 p.m. Enter through the front doors to check-in, then into the East venue.
Masks are mandated by the State of Washington Health Department and our staff and volunteers will be wearing them. C3 has extra masks available.
WELCOME BACK FAQs
Will you still livestream your services?
What precautions are you taking?
The health and safety of our C3 family is extremely important! Here is what you can expect:
- All spaces will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the building.
- You’ll notice that rows of chairs are strategically distanced. We will provide a ‘spacer’ for you to place next to your family unit to help others know where they can sit safely distanced.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that you wear masks in public settings around people who don’t live in your household and when you can’t stay 6 feet away from others. C3 has extra masks available.
- Temperature checks are required for all staff and volunteers.
- Get the latest C3 information and take notes on our mobile app! Download the app here.
Do I need a reservation to attend services?
No, but we do advise you to arrive to services early so you can get a seat. If we are unable to maintain social distancing, attendees will be asked to sit in a different venue, return for a later service or join us online.
Will you notify me if someone at a service tests positive for Covid?
If someone informs us that they tested positive for Covid and could have been contagious at an event, we will post an announcement on our mobile app.
Anything Else I Should Know?
WE are the church. The church is not a building, and the church never closed! We never closed our doors, but opened them wider to the whole world when our services went completely virtual.
We are so excited to be meeting in person again! Let’s continue to be graceful with each other and come together as brothers and sisters in Jesus.
We ask you to remember, you can be Christian AND have differing ideas. But as Christians, we stand together because there’s something we agree on far more than the things that we disagree on – we agree that Jesus is King of Kings. Treat each other with kindness and please refrain from arguing over non-salvation issues.