What keeps you from saying ‘yes’ to an adventurous life?
- Do you struggle with perfection?
- Do you fear the unknown?
- Do you feel your life isn’t significant or making a difference?
You were meant for more! Join us for this women’s conference as we learn how to say ‘yes’ to God and step out into His leading in this great adventure called life!
We want this to be an event where all generations of women are welcomed, encouraged and connected. In consideration of women who are pregnant, over age 60, or have underlying health conditions, we have decided to postpone our Edge of the Wild conference until fall. Women who have already registered will be contacted shortly with more information.
About Edge of the wild
Evidence shows that many women, regardless of age or stage of life, feel stuck. They are stuck in seasons of disappointment, sorrow or boredom, but long for significance and adventure. Edge of the Wild is a one-day event packed full of teaching designed to kickstart your life. Spend an exciting & interactive day learning a proven strategy for building a big dream and identifying the best YES you could say to move in the direction of that dream. It will involve listening to God, hearing what Bo has to say, talking to each other, imagining your future and giving it all to the only One who can hold it.
About Bo Stern
- What should I wear? We want you to be comfortable. Most of us dress casually – but wear what makes you comfortable.
- Can I bring my pet? During C3 events, Service Dogs are welcome. Under the ADA, they must be harnessed, leashed, tethered, or under otherwise effective control. We kindly ask you to leave all other pets at home.
- Can I attend if I’m _____? Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being accepted: divorced, single parent, broke, an addict, a skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!
Still have questions? Call us at 509-627-2055 or send us a message below!
C3 - Columiba Community Church
have more questions? Contact us!
150 Gage Boulevard
Richland, WA, 99352