You can’t do life alone!
WHAT IS GROUP LIFE?
It’s about 10-15 people who meet together each week in a convenient Tri-Cities location to learn about the Bible, grow, and have fun.
There are so many great reasons to join a group!
- Weekly connection in the Word will help you grow in your faith
- Prayer support through tough times
- Opportunities to participate in outreach with your group
- New friends to say ‘hi’ to on Sundays & the rest of the week
- Celebration of Communion together!
- Fun with others going through the same thing as you are
WHEN CAN YOU JOIN A GROUP?
You can join a group anytime! So don’t worry about being BRAND NEW, lots of us are new right along with you.
We have three kinds of Groups:
- Turbo Groups meet for 4-6 weeks on a focused topic.
- Quarterly Groups meet for 8-9 weeks.
- Extended Groups meet for 2 to 4 quarters. They are open to welcoming new people each quarter and take at least a 2-week break between quarters.
There is 4-week “open enrollment” time, typically in August, January, March & June. We encourage members to join during this time because the majority of our groups begin new studies right after open enrollment periods.
All C3 Groups interact and grow through practical application of the Bible. All groups serve to equip you to become a better follower of Jesus Christ! You’ll find that each group fits one of 4 general group ‘types.’
Connect with people who want to learn more! From first-time believers to veterans, our Learning Groups offer book and video studies, and they MAY have homework. Some Learning Groups choose to go deeper into our Sunday messages using questions written by our pastors for discussion.
Connect around fun activities and recreation! These groups discuss Sunday messages or use short devotionals for spiritual growth. No homework.
Healing Groups encourage conversations and relationships that leads to restoration and hope. They allow you to work through patterns of behavior you would like to change together with the support of those who are going through a similar season of life.
C3 Outreach Groups reach out to our community and the world! These groups generally adopt an organization or mission to support, and they gather weekly to work towards their outreach goals.
GROUPS THAT GROW YOUR FAITH
Those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
Those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
Those who have some church experience but have been away for a while.
Our next Starting Point group will begin in January! Registration will open in December.