Group life at C3
Groups are one of the most important ways that people connect and grow in their faith together. Whatever your age, stage of life, or interests, there is a group for you!
Length of Groups will be between 45-60 minutes each week and last between 4-8 weeks. Each month new groups will be added. So as you step out of one group, you can move to another.
There are so many GREAT reasons to join a group!
- Weekly connection in God’s word will help you grow in your faith.
- Prayer support through tough times.
- Opportunities to participage in outreach with your group.
- New friends to say ‘hi’ to on Sundays and the rest of the week.
- Celebration of communion together.
when can i join a group?
Many of our groups are available to join anytime. Once per quarter (generally beginning in December, March, June and August), we have a four week ‘open enrollment’ time when you can ALWAYS sign up for new groups and groups beginning new study topics. During that time, we’ll have around 60 groups available for you to choose from. And don’t worry, if you’re brand new, lots of us are new right along with you.
We have three kinds of groups:
- Turbo Groups meet for 4-6 weeks on a focused topic.
- Quarterly Groups meet for 8-10 weeks.
- Extended Groups meet for 2-4 quarters. They are open to welcoming new people each quarter and take at least a 2 week break between quarters.
All C3 Groups interact and grow through practical application of the Bible. All groups serve to equip you to become a better follower of Jesus Christ!
Connect with people who want to learn more! From first-time believers to veterans, these groups offer book and video studies, and they may have homework.
Connect around fun activities and recreation! Activity groups can range from hiking to yoga, outreach, volunteering and beyond. These groups use short devotionals for spiritual growth.
Healing Groups encourage conversations and relationships that lead to restoration and hope. They allow you to work through patterns of behavior you would like to change with the support of others.
Message Notes Groups dive deeper into Sunday’s messages and how they apply our lives. The groups are a great way to get more out of Sunday’s message, while learning about the Bible.