Winter groups will begin meeting the week of January 16.
THERE’S A GROUP FOR YOU!
Groups are one of the most important ways that people connect and grow in their faith together.
Group life at C3
Our groups typically meet for 60-90 minutes each week and last between 4-8 weeks. Each month new groups are added, and each September, January and April we launch 30-50 groups simultaneously. Keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
There are so many GREAT reasons to join a group!
- Weekly connection in God’s word will help you grow in your faith.
- Prayer support through tough times.
- Opportunities to participage in outreach with your group.
- New friends to say ‘hi’ to on Sundays and the rest of the week.
- Celebration of communion together.
When Can I Join a Group?
Many of our groups are available to join anytime. Once per quarter (generally beginning in December, March, June and August), we have a four week ‘open enrollment’ time when you can ALWAYS sign up for new groups and groups beginning new study topics. During that time, we’ll have around 60 groups available for you to choose from. And don’t worry, if you’re brand new, lots of us are new right along with you.
We have three kinds of groups:
- Turbo Groups meet for 4-6 weeks on a focused topic.
- Quarterly Groups meet for 8-10 weeks.
- Extended Groups meet for 2-4 quarters. They are open to welcoming new people each quarter and take at least a 2 week break between quarters.
Ready to Lead a Winter Group?
Have you been is a C3 group in the past? Are you looking for a way to volunteer at C3? Well, the New Year is the time for you to step up and lead a small group! We are actively seeking people who want to connect with a group of people around the Sunday message, a specific curriculum or activity. Contact Aaron Clow ([email protected]) if you are ready to lead in 2023 or fill out this FORM. Registration for Winter groups begins December 18 with most groups beginning the week of January 17.