Are you new to c3?
We are a NO pressure type of place. We want you to feel like you’re at home in a friendly and welcoming environment.
We are holding services BOTH in-person and online! Services are at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Our Online experience is the same as what you see in-person, but from the comfort of your own couch!
what are C3 services like?
You will find a live band that will lead us in a song at the beginning and a few songs at the end, after the pastor’s message (you can sing along or just listen). The entire service will be live streamed into the East venue and online. You can take notes on our mobile app (tap the connect tile at the bottom, then click the Sunday Morning button) or you can just sit and listen! Connect cards, gifts and offerings are submitted online or on our app.
Services are always under 60 minutes!
Our newly remodeled West Venue hosts an energetic, contemporary, and contemplative worship experience, along with a pastor giving a message live. Find this venue through the main doors and to the left.
Our East Venue is always ready to accommodate those who arrive too late to get a seat in the live (West) venue. The entire service is live streamed into this venue from West. You’ll find the East Venue through the main doors to the right.
The North venue is where The Mix (4th, 5th and 6th graders) meet on Sundays! At The Mix you can expect a live band playing high-energy music, content and discussions specifically designed for preteens, and more!
what about the kids?
INFANT – 3rd GRADE
Our kids programs are available Sundays during our 9 and 10:30 a.m. services. Head to our children’s wing to check your child in to their age-appropiate classroom. Parents can enjoy the service while our highly trained staff teaches your kids at their grade level.
Not ready to join us in person? No problem! We have online kids content for all ages.
what about middle and high school students?
Kids in grades 4th, 5th and 6th are invited to join The Mix in the North Venue on Sunday mornings. The Mix has a live band playing high-energy music, discussions specifically designed for preteens, and more!
Students in grades 7th-12th are encouraged to attend Sunday services in our main venues. We have a mid-week program (Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the East Venue OR Online) for students in grades 6th-12th.
Fequently Asked Questions
- What should I wear? We want you to be comfortable. Most of us dress casually but wear what makes you comfortable.
- Can I bring my pet? During C3 events, Service Dogs are welcome. Under the ADA, they must be harnessed, leashed, tethered, or under otherwise effective control. We kindly ask you to leave all other pets at home.
- How long is the service? Services last about an hour. We start by singing three to four songs, then you’ll hear announcements and a message from one of our pastors.
- Can I attend if I’m _____? Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being accepted: divorced, single parent, broke, an addict, a skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!
- How is C3 responding to Covid-19? To get the latest, see our Covid update page.
Still have questions? Call us at 509-627-2055.