Are you new to c3?
We are a NO pressure type of place. We want you to feel like you’re at home in a friendly and welcoming environment.
We are holding services BOTH in-person and online! Services are at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Our Online experience is the same as what you see in-person, but from the comfort of your own couch!
what are C3 services like?
You will find a live band that will lead us in a song at the beginning and a few songs at the end, after the pastor’s message (you can sing along or just listen). The entire service will be live streamed into the East venue and online. You can take notes on our mobile app (tap the connect tile at the bottom, then click the Sunday Morning button) or you can just sit and listen! Connect cards, gifts and offerings are submitted online or on our app.
Services are always under 60 minutes!
Our West Venue hosts an energetic, contemporary, and contemplative in-person worship experience. Find this venue through the main doors and to the left. This is the live experience that is streamed online.
We are excited to announce the launch of “Unplugged” on December 4, at 9:00 am in the East Venue. This service will be a softer, acoustic option with many of your current worship favorites and some traditional songs as well. This service will be much more relaxed than our other service options with softer music and lighting. This service is for all ages that prefer acoustic worship versus the pop/rock style played in the West & East Venues. You’ll find the East Venue through the main doors to the right.
The North venue is where The Mix (5th-7th graders) meet on Sundays! At The Mix you can expect a live band playing high-energy music, content and discussions specifically designed for preteens, and more!
what about the kids?
INFANT – 4th GRADE
Our kids programs are available Sundays during our 9 and 10:30 a.m. services. Head to our children’s wing to check your child in to their age-appropriate classroom. Parents can enjoy the service while our highly trained staff teaches your kids at their grade level.
Not ready to join us in person? No problem! We have online kids content for all ages.
what about middle and high school students?
Kids in grades 4th-8th are invited to join The Mix in the North Venue on Sunday mornings during the 2nd service at 10:30am. The Mix has a live band playing high-energy music, discussions specifically designed for preteens, and more!
Students in grades 6th-12th are encouraged to join us in-person OR online every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. You are also welcome to sit together during the 9am service in the East Venue with Andrew, our Student Ministries Director.
Fequently Asked Questions
- What should I wear? We want you to be comfortable. Most of us dress casually but wear what makes you comfortable.
- Can I bring my pet? During C3 events, Service Dogs are welcome. Under the ADA, they must be harnessed, leashed, tethered, or under otherwise effective control. We kindly ask you to leave all other pets at home.
- How long is the service? Services last about an hour. We start by singing three to four songs, then you’ll hear announcements and a message from one of our pastors.
- Can I attend if I’m _____? Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being accepted: divorced, single parent, broke, an addict, a skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!
- How is C3 responding to Covid-19? To get the latest, see our Covid update page.
Still have questions? Call us at 509-627-2055.