counseling & prayer
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Need a helping hand, someone to talk to, strength, renewed HOPE, support from Others?
C3 is here to help!
Pastoral Counseling is biblically-based counseling conducted by Pastor Adam. He equips individuals and organization to discover and develop a healthy mental, emotional, and Spirit-directed lifestyle. He is certified in pastoral counseling, leadership development and applied theology.
C3 desires to help people be whole and healthy, which includes mental health. In order to address mental health, we offer professional licensed therapy. In addition, we also have a network of licensed therapists in the community that we can refer you to. We will work with you to direct you to a therapist that can address your specific area of need.
Would therapy be too expensive for you? Would finances keep you from engaging in services? We have options available to you. We have no-cost services & financial assistance. Just ask!
Have you been affected by sexual sin?
We provide healing options for men pursuing freedom from sexual sin and for women who are victims of betrayal.
- Conquer Groups – Our men’s Conquer groups meet weekly and focus on discovering and starting your journey toward freedom from sexual sin. These groups meet for approximately 9 weeks, and then members transition into Avenue men’s groups for long-term support. For more information, e-mail Marcus firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Avenue Groups – Avenue groups are for men who have already begun their journey to healthy living. They promote comprehensive, faith-shaped lifestyles that heal, restore, protect, and empower men who where previously trapped by sexual sin. These groups meet long-term to provide life-long accountability.
For more information, e-mail Marcus email@example.com.
- Celebrate Recovery : South Hills – A faith based 12 step + worship structure for all types of addictive recovery. South Hills Church Celebrate Recovery Info.
- Healing Small Groups for Women –
Betrayal and Beyond women’s groups are based on Pure Desire Ministries’ model and meet weekly to help you heal and become ‘whole’ again.
Healing Choice women’s groups are based on The Healing Choice Guidebook by Susan Allen.
For more information on these groups, e-mail Linda Lindymabe@c3tricities.com.
- Healing Choice Phone Groups – Join other women side by side through the Healing Choice course. Phone groups are modeled like small groups. There are about 10 women who meet weekly for 6 months.No longer isolated, you’ll be accepted, encouraged, and empowered. You’ll find answers sooner and accelerate your healing.
Group members will need to order the Guidebook I. Other books are recommended but not necessary.
If you haven’t already, order your Healing Choice Guidebook I & II on Avenue Website
Groups Meet: Wednesdays 10 am-12 pm (Arizona time)
If you live in another time zone, look below to see your time.
- Pacific Time Zone – 10 am-12pm (LA)
- Mountain Time Zone- 11am-1pm (Denver)
- Central Time Zone- 12pm-2pm (Dallas)
- Eastern Time Zone- 1pm-3pm (New York)
Avenue is working on forming more online/phone groups, more will be posted on the Avenue website Check Here.
Chrissie Cory is the group facilitator. Contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to join a phone group.
Phone groups fill up fast. Email Linda Lindymabe@c3tricities.com for more information.
Come on In!
East & West Venue
8:45 | 10:00 | 11:15
150 Gage Boulevard
Richland, WA, 99352