April 20 at 6:00p.m.
April 21 at 8:45, 10:00, 11:15a.m.
LAUNCHING ONLINE SERVICE April 21
Thinking about joining us for easter?
We’d love to have you! We have 5 services available this Easter. One on Saturday, April 20, at 6:00 p.m., three on Sunday, April 21, at 8:45, 10 and 11:15 a.m PLUS we are launching an ONLINE service on Sunday, April 21 that will be available on our website at 10am. Programs for infant through 4th grade are available at all on-campus services!
Are you new to c3?
We are a NO pressure type of place.
We want you to feel like you’re at home in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Drop by our information counter or see anyone wearing a name tag and let them know you are new.
They can show you around and answer any questions you might have about our church.
Don’t forget to get your no-obligation free gift in the lobby. It’s our way of saying thank you for dropping by and checking us out.
what are C3 services like?
In all three venues you will find a live band that will lead us in a few songs (you can sing along or just listen). A pastor will give a message that is relevant to your life. He will speak from either the East or West venue and he’ll be live streamed into the other venues. You can take notes in your program or on our app or you can just sit and listen! Connection cards, tithes and offerings are put in boxes at the back of our venues or submitted online or on our app.
…all in about 60 minutes!
Our East Venue hosts a dynamic, modern, and meditative worship experience. Find this venue through the main doors and to the right.
Our West Venue hosts an energetic, contemporary, and contemplative worship experience. Find this venue through the main doors and to the left..
Our North venue hosts our “Traditions” service at 8:45am. This service has quieter, more traditional music. Find this venue through our main doors, in the back to the right of our coffee bar!
what about the kids?
Infant – 4th Grade
Enjoy the service while our highly trained staff teaches your kids at their grade level.
Available during all service times.
- What should I wear? We want you to be comfortable. Most of us dress casually – but wear what makes you comfortable.
- Can I bring my pet? During C3 events, Service Dogs are welcome. Under the ADA, they must be harnessed, leashed, tethered, or under otherwise effective control. We kindly ask you to leave all other pets at home.
- How long is the service? Services last about an hour. We start by singing three songs, then you’ll hear a message from one of our pastors.
- Can I attend if I’m _____? Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being accepted: divorced, single parent, broke, an addict, a skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!
- What about kids 5th grade and up? For Easter services, kids 5th grade and up are encouraged to join the main service with their families. After Easter, we will have programs for youth 6th-12th grade on Wednesday nights and on Sundays for kids 5th-8th grade. Find out more about our youth programs here.
Still have questions? Call us at 509-627-2055 or send us a message below!
have more questions? Contact us!
C3 - Columiba Community Church
Come on In!
East & West Venue
8:45 | 10:00 | 11:15
150 Gage Boulevard
Richland, WA, 99352