What is the compassion experience?
This free event features an interactive journey through the true stories of children living in developing countries like the Philippines, Kenya, Uganda and the Dominican Republic.
In over 2,000 square feet of interactive exhibit space, visitors will step inside homes, markets and schools. Each child’s story starts in poverty but ends in hope.
How can I help?
As a volunteer, you are essential to every step of the Compassion Experience, as guests are educated about Compassion and the difference child sponsorship makes. You are the first face of Compassion for these guests, and you play an important role in their sponsorship decision.
- Your time during this event will be utilized through various responsibilities such as: greeting guests as they enter the Experience, setting up iPods for guests, assisting guests with questions and guidance in the World Impact room, etc.
- You will be provided a t-shirt to wear onsite. Feel free to wear nice jeans, pants or shorts (in good taste). Please wear comfortable (preferably closed-toe) shoes.
- Special training will be provided for Event Volunteers prior to the event, as well as onsite when you arrive.
- As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to walk through the Compassion Experience as part of your training.
- Light snacks and drinks will be provided, but if your shift falls over a meal time, feel free to bring drinks/food as well.
We also need help setting up and taking down this experience.
C3 - Columiba Community Church
have more questions? Contact us!
150 Gage Boulevard
Richland, WA, 99352